Saturday, July 30, 2005

About Me

My name is Tim. I started The Blog That Yost Built in 2005 after gaining an appreciation for blogging due to the excellent work over at MGoBlog. My goal is to provide the best coverage of Michigan Hockey anywhere on the internet. I have religiously followed the team since starting college in 2000. I had season tickets at Yost for seven years and missed just four games in that time span. After the 2006-07 season I moved away, but thanks to Dish Network, Slingbox, the B2Network, and WOLV-TV (through MGoBlue), I am still able to see around three-quarters of Michigan's games. While at U of M, I also worked for the Michigan Athletic Department in various forms from 2003-2006. I was fortunate enough to be able to watch from the field as Michigan defeated Ohio State in football in 2003, which was one of the coolest things I have ever done. Additionally, I was the official timer for three Big Ten Championships. In addition to having Michigan Hockey season tickets for seven years, I was able to attend the Frozen Four in 2002 and 2003 and have seen road games at Ferris State, Michigan State, Bowling Green, Ohio State, Western Michigan, Notre Dame and the XCel Center in St. Paul. Besides Michigan Hockey (and the other Wolverine teams), I'm a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Pistons, the American Le Mans Series, the Indy Racing League, Nascar, and pretty much every band/singer that Australia has produced. In 2007, I was able to fulfill a dream by playing a hockey game at Joe Louis Arena. I participated in the CCHA Media Game, and notched an assist in a blowout win for my team. You can reach me via email at tdubbs2@gmail.com Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sent an email several weeks ago, not sure if you received it? Looking for a hockey writer for website.